What is joebarrios.com about?
My website is about helping you become a Business Analyst.
If you’re new to Business Analysis, have you ever asked yourself:
- How can I get a BA job with no experience as a Business Analyst?
- Is it possible to get a BA job with no related degree?
- How can I beat the competition with experience when going for a BA job?
- What techniques can I use to show an employer that I have the skills necessary to succeed in a new BA job even if I’ve never worked in the field before?
- Is a certification (such as CBAP) is worth getting?
I’m here to help you answer these questions, and more! And if you have already worked as a Business Analyst but are looking for help with getting a better job, I am here to help you get there too.
Who is Joe Barrios?
I am an Information Technology Director with an extensive background in business analysis. I have almost 20 years of industry experience at a top Fortune 500 company and as a consultant. My background includes advising CIO’s and senior executives on analyzing and implementing complex multi-million dollar business transformation and technology initiatives.
I have done business analysis on hundreds of projects in a variety of industries including financial services, economic development, health care, and telecom. I have also led teams of analysts, as well as interviewed and hired many candidates for Business Analyst positions.
What is Joe’s mission?
My professional mission is to use my expertise to help others transition into–and excel in–exciting, in-demand technology careers as Business Analysts regardless of their previous background, experience, and education.